Hendrickson Method Institute is a NCBTMB Approved Provider of Continuing Education. Our Provider Number is 022317-00. All CE classes offered by the Institute are taught by certified teachers who have completed 800 hours of training.
Schedule of Continuing Education Classes
Hendrickson Method® Study Group: Assessment and Clinical Strategies for the Knee with Peter Rothe
Hendrickson Method Teacher Peter Rothe will lead the April 29 study group for the knee. In addition to being an experienced HM teacher, Peter is co-founder of the Bodywork Institute in San Francisco, and a gifted graphic animation artist.
During the session Peter will focus on:
- Advancing your understanding of effective treatment for the dysfunctions and injuries clients are most likely to present
- Developing a higher level of confidence in addressing the intricacies of the knee
- Creating therapeutic self-care protocols that benefit you and your clients
This workshop is offered exclusively for Hendrickson Method Practitioners and Therapists. Please take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to learn with a uniquely skilled teacher and connect with fellow Hendrickson Method practitioners
|Date||Wednesday, April 29, 2015|
|Class Location||Hendrickson Clinic
388 Colusa Avenue
Kensington, CA 94707
|Time||6:30pm to 9:30pm|
|Credits||3 Hendrickson Method Institute approved hours|
|Register||Mail a check to:Hendrickson Method Institute
388 Colusa Avenue
Kensington, CA 94707
You may also call 510-524-3107 to pay with a credit card
If you have any questions, please contact Jeanette at email@example.com or 510-524-3107.
Note: This course is offers Hendrickson Method Institute CE credits. Students may ask their respective trade associations if it will fulfill continuing education requirements. For example, Personal Trainers can ask ACSM or NASM if they earn continuing education hours with successful completion. CA Massage Practitioners should call the California Massage Therapy Council (CAMTC) at (916) 669-5336 with questions.
For advanced anatomy courses please refer to veteran Hendrickson Method practitioner Jim Donak’s website: Diving Buddah Classes and Workshops
Hendrickson Method Policies for Continuing Education Courses
- All classes must be paid for in full prior to the class start-date.
- We do not accept deposits. Payment in full reserves your seat in class.
- $30 of each class fee is a non-refundable registration fee.
- All students are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- To receive a certificate of completion, each C.E. student must meet attendance and other course requirements, and complete and return an evaluation at the end of class.
- Members of Hendrickson Method Association receive a discount on C.E. class prices.
- If you cancel your registration 2 days or more before the class start-date, your entire fee will be returned to you, minus the $30 registration fee.
- If you cancel your registration within 2 days of the class start-date, we’ll refund 50% of your fee, minus the $30 registration fee
- There are no refunds on or after the first day of class.
- You must attend 100% of the course to receive credit (no partial credit will be granted).
- Tardiness or leaving early by more than 15 minutes will equal an absence.
- You may register for C.E. Classes by phone or by postal mail. Please supply the following information for registration: Your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail, title and date of class you are registering for, a Mastercard or Visa credit card number with expiration date, or a check made payable to Hendrickson Method Institute. Please let us know if you are a Hendrickson Method Association member.
- Your enrollment is not complete until you have received confirmation. For security reasons, please do not send credit card information to us via email.